Jae Hyuk Chang is an Attorney at the Firm and focuses his practice on International Arbitration, as well as Corporate matters.
Prior to joining KL Partners, Mr. Chang was an associate at Shin & Kim.
KL PartnersAttorney (October 2017 — present)
Shin & KimAssociate Attorney (2015 — 2017)
- Representation of a leading Korean private equity fund in an ICC arbitration relating to its investment in a global financial institution in Korea.
- Representation of a Belgian investor in an ICC arbitration relating to its investment in a global financial institution in Korea.
Corporate and M&A
- Representation of Qualcomm Inc. at the Korea Fair Trade Commission (KFTC) investigation and deliberation stage, as well at the relevant administrative litigation stage
- Representation of various domestic and foreign companies in response to KFTC’s investigations
- Representation of various domestic and foreign companies including private equity funds in filing merger and acquisition application to the KFTC
- Provision of legal opinions related to Corporate matters related to commercial contracts, compliance and disclosure
- The Measurement of Direct Buyer’s Damage Due to a Cartel in Intermediate Goods Industry Focusing on the Wheat Flour Cartel Case (2015)