Keewoong Lee is an attorney at the Firm and member of its International Dispute Resolution Practice Group. He represents domestic and foreign clients in cross-border disputes and general corporate matters.
Prior to joining KL Partners, he was an associate at HMP Law.
KL PartnersAttorney (May 2018 — present)
HMP LawAssociate (May 2016 — May 2018)
Korea Defense Intelligence Command and Air Force Logistics CommandInterpreting Officer (2008 — 2011)
- Supported acquisition of overseas production facilities by a domestic chemical manufacturer and corresponding anti-trust filings in various jurisdictions
- Supported filing for recognition of international R&I proceedings and proof of claim by a foreign energy firm
- Supported internal investigation by a foreign healthcare company operating in Korea in connection with violation of pharmaceutical regulations
- Supported internal investigation by a foreign computer manufacturer operating in Korea in connection with alleged violation of fair trade regulations
- Represented a foreign machine manufacturer in civil proceedings over contractual disputes
- Represented a foreign company specialized in heavy lifting and transportation operations in criminal proceedings over involuntary manslaughter by negligence and violation of occupational safety and health regulations