Laura serves as a foreign attorney with KL Partners. Prior to joining KL, Laura worked as an attorney in Brussels across a wide range of international trade and investment issues for clients in a variety of sectors including manufacturing and chemicals.
Associate Squire Patton BoggsBrussels (2018-2020)
Stagiaire DLA PiperBrussels (2018)
Stagiaire NCTMBrussels (2018)
Stagiaire HenkelAmsterdam (2017)
Paralegal Dillon Eustace SolicitorsDublin (2016)
Legal Assistant Free Legal Advice CentresDublin (2015)
- Represented clients in a number of trade remedies disputes, including in litigation before the European Court of Justice.
- Regularly advised clients on the implications and application of international trade and investment treaties.
- Advised clients on the applicability of international sanctions regimes, including in the US and EU.
- Advised clients on various trade policies, including Brexit and the impact for businesses located within the EU and beyond.
- Worked alongside the public policy teams in both the EU and US to develop strategies for clients hoping to import products into the EU market.