Doo-Ri Jeong is an Attorney at the Firm and focuses his practice on private equity, M&A and corporate finance.
Prior to joining KL Partners, Mr. Jeong was an associate at Shin & Kim and also served as Internal Counsel of the Korea Investment Corporation.
KL PartnersAttorney (February 2016 — present)
Korea Investment CorporationInternal Counsel (August 2015 — January 2016)
Shin & KimAssociate (February 2013 — July 2015)
- Legal advisor to NBC Sports in connection with its broadcast of the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympic Games.
- Representation of Kumho Group in connection with its acquisition of Kumho Buslines
- Legal advisor to H&M in connection with its general corporate and leasing matters in Korea
- Representation of a prominent Korean pension fund in connection with outbound investments in North America
- Representation of a leading Korean bank in connection with its cross-border loans