Ki Seong Park is a Senior Attorney at the Firm and focuses his practice on representing domestic and foreign clients in disputes related to finance, securities, antitrust, commercial transactions and hostile mergers & acquisitions.
Prior to joining KL Partners, Mr. Park was a partner at Shin & Kim.
KL PartnersPartner (May 2016 – present)
Shin & KimAttorney (February 2006 – April 2016)
Securities and Finance Disputes
- Representation of financial institutions in “KIKO” (Knock-in Knock-out) and snowball related cases.
- Representation of financial institutions in various funds litigations.
- Representation of a financial institution in a claim for cost of design.
- Representation of an investment company in Hong Kong in damages claim regarding forward option contracts.
- Representation of an assets investment company in damages claim related to outbound real estate fund.
- Representation of Hyundai Oil Bank in damages claim.
- Representation of an equipment manufacturing company in administrative litigation involving imposition of penalty surcharge against FTC.
- Representation of Hyundai Oil Bank in administrative litigation involving corrective measures against FTC.
- Representation of Lake Side Golf Club in various lawsuits related to disputes over corporate control.
- Representation of Incheon City in civil action against Shinsegae Group.
- Representation of a financial institution in a case involving compensation for loss.
- Representation of a major Korean telecommunication company in a civil action against an insurance company.
- Representation of a shipping company in a lawsuit involving bill of lading and letter of credit.